Monday, September 21, 2009

22 weeks

today has been a good day. i did laundry, got a cute top for my pregnancy pics in october, and bought groceries! and sadie's bedding was delivered...it's so beautiful!!




here i am at 22 weeks...

and here is my menu for the week:
monday-roasted chicken with red potatoes and cream of mushroom soup
tuesday-eat out
wednesday-pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs
thursday- parmesan crusted tilapia, couscous, and steamed broccoli
friday-roasted chicken w/cream of chicken soup, sweet potato, pinto beans, corn bread
saturday-eat out
sunday-corn bread, sausage, fresh veggies & dip
monday- soft tacos with ground beef, fresh guacamole and salsa
tuesday- leftovers


have you seen this movie? we haven't yet, but it looks really cute!


we are going to see this guy, nikolaas kende, at the waco symphony orchestra on thursday night. he'll be playing selections from beethoven, mendelssohn, and brahms...i'm super excited! i love listening to the piano-it always makes me want to practice more, and it makes me think i should be a lot better than i am, since my mother was a piano teacher, and i've played all my life {wink}

4 comments:

  1. Wow look at you...can't believe you are over halfway there. Can't wait to see the bedding in person. I am sure it will be beautiful. I'll have to stop by and see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movie is great! We saw it on Sunday for my Birthday!! Go see it, but I needed some tissues...Have a great week!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look good! have fun at the concert. can't wait to see what you're wearing for your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you love Sadie's bedding. It is gorgeous! You won't be disappointed by Serena and Lily:)

    ReplyDelete