happy saturday! i am so honored to say i have won a blog award! i was nominated by precious miss amanda at my nashville nest! thank you! and check her blog out...she's a montessori teacher and blogs about fun things she and her hubby do and see in nashville.In order to accept this award, I have to do a few things...ready? Here we go!
1.) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2.) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3.) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4.) Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5.) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6.) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7.) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
So here are 7 random things about me (that people in the bloggy world especially won't know)
1. I was named after my dad and people tell me my personality is just like his, even though i don't remember him at all (he was killed in a car accident when i was a baby)
2. I am super thrifty about some things and super NOT thrifty about others...like i will easily spend $150 on a skirt at anthro, but i do not like to buy the big packages of toilet paper at heb because they are $7. i prefer to spend $4 for the smaller packages!
3. My relationship with God is the most important thing in my life, and i spend time each week preaching and teaching others about my faith.
4. I am terrified of throwing up...i would rather be bleeding, or break a bone, or have a root canal done, or get bitten by a dog, or endure pretty much anything else painful rather than vomiting!
5. I sold residential real estate for 4 years, and really enjoyed having a career...but i'm looking forward much more to being a mommy.
6. I spell out words in my head the way they are typed on a keyboard. so if i'm thinking of how to spell a long word, in my head i type it out...
7. I love salsa, ketchup, and marinara but refuse to eat a tomato.
okay, now here are my nominations...
1. a beautiful mess-elsie is a full of kitschy inspiration and creativity
2. ashley's avenue-a new mom with great style and a precious little baby
3. just me my soldier and my two little chicks-such funny stories and beautiful scrapbook pages
4. a beach cottage-i want to live in her beachy white cottage in australia, love how she makes old/found things fresh and bright
5. pure style home-lauren is an awesome interior designer who is also 6 months pregnant like me
6. a cup of jo-love her fun style of writing and tons of great links
i hope you enjoy these fun blogs as much as i do!