Tuesday, August 31, 2010

what i wore wednesday

hi everyone! it's wednesday and i'm linking up with the pleated poppy for what i wore wednesday! i missed last week, so i've got a lot of pics this week...




where: to work
t shirt: jcrew
yoga pants: target
necklace: stella & dot





where: to a girls' breakfast
tank: forever21
jeans: gap
necklace: forever21
flips: gap
sadie's outfit: target and headband by littletownboutique on etsy





where: wednesday night meeting
top: ann taylor loft
skirt: talbot's
shoes: enzo at dillard's
earrings: compass





where: to run errands and get a massage
maxi dress: old navy
earrings: compass





where: eating lunch at on the border
aqua tank: target
blouse: anthro
shorts: old navy
flips: payless
necklace: vintage by michele busch






where: sat. morning ministry
tshirt: ann taylor loft
skirt: from a friend, talbot's i think
flips: gap





where: dinner at outback's
tshirt: gap
skirt: target
flips: target
necklace: compass






where: sunday meeting
top: ann taylor loft
skirt: kohl's for $5 (vera wang)
shoes: dillard's
bracelet: michele busch





where: lunch and shopping
top: anthro
leggings: forever21
headband: forever21
sandals: steve madden at dillard's










i think i see a trend here...i go to the same 4 stores over and over! hehe!


thanks for looking ;)











13 comments:

  1. so fun to see pictures of your outfits (even though I like in person better)...cute...cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute clothes! Do you have photos of your house on here?! It looks super cute!!!I love me some espresso stained wood floors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how cute you are! love the green maxi dress and the leggings/anthro top combo with the headband. miss sadie's outfit is darling too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable! I love your style! And, I totally shop at the same four stores over and over again, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Wednesday posts! Your friends skirt rocks...loving your flower headband too! You always looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, so feel free to send all of your cute stuff to me... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great for your Sunday meeting! The green dress also makes you look really tall =]



    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your outfits! So colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love your Enzo pumps and your Old Navy maxi dress. I bought a floral one this summer, but I feel so short in it that I haven't worn it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i love that orange paisley skirt from target! delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I decided to try your What I Wore Wednesday blog idea and it was so much fun. I was really shy about it at first but then I got excited about my clothes (which never happens) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. The green dress looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete