Wednesday, August 11, 2010

what i wore wednesday

it's what i wore wednesday on the pleated poppy!
this is my first week to play along...so cool to see what everybody wears and get good ideas!
wednesday night meeting
top: ann taylor loft
skirt: from my mom
shoes: kohl's (wear them all the time, love them)
earrings: compass trading co.
friday before getting sadie's pics taken
top: anthropologie
jeans: gap
gladiator sandals: target

sunday night going to get pizza
top: motherhood maternity (i know i'm not still pregnant, but i love this top and it doesn't look maternity ;)
jeans: gap
sandals: steve madden, macy's
earrings: gift from peru


monday shopping trip in austin
sunglasses: chanel
earrings: forever21
tank: target
cargo shorts: ann taylor loft
sandals: steve madden, dsw
bracelets: mix of compass trading and michele busch jewelry




tuesday at the mayborn museum
necklace: silpada
tank: gap
shorts: old navy
sandals: gap
thanks for looking! have a great week!



13 comments:

  1. you are adorable!

    you look cute in every outfit. shhh,, don't tell ~ i wear a couple of my maternity tops still, too!

    is that your kitchen in the background of one of your pics???
    it is gaw-geous!!! i need to see more.
    beautiful.

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! love every outfit. need those gladiator sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I have a few maternity tops that I still wear too, nobody has to know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great summer outfits! The baby is always the best accessory. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously....You look this good ALL THE TIME? Love your cute, hip style! I am going over to the Pleated Poppy next to check out the fun outfits! Maybe I'll try this soon! Sometimes I feel like I wear the same outfits over and over! Ohhh...Henry is 19 months old and I still wear a magnificant black under tank from a maternity store...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute style, but mostly I want to tell you that I LOVE the music on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your first wiww great outfits... Your little one is adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfits! My maternity tops were so ugly that I wouldn't wear them if I had them still... which I don't. Yours are cute though and I would have had no idea they were preggo tops!

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfits! And no, it doesn't look maternity:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can truly associate with your style. We have the same tastes. The Kohl's sandals you have in the first picture, do those have a heel or are they flat?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute outfits. Love the gladiator sandals.
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still wear maternity stuff too-a couple of tops, dresses and a pair of jean capris that I can't seem to find in regular sizes. Why not?!? You prove they look great!

    Welcome to WIWW!!

    ReplyDelete