Wednesday, January 13, 2010

so ready

we took another self-timer picture last night...i think we're both smiling real smiles this time {wink}
we have our 39 week appt. tommorrow morning. when people ask when i'm due, it's so cool to be able to say 'next week!' even though dr. b told me to stay away from the discovery channel right now (haha), i can't help but watch a baby story and bringing home baby every day. today's episode was about a girl who wanted her mom to be there for the delivery, but she was flying in from another state and got there like 5 minutes too late! the girl had an epidural but was complaining of a horrible burning when the baby crowned...ummm hello? i thought the whole purpose of the epidural is so you don't feel a lot of pain. okay, i just can't think about that anymore right now.
and i think i've NESTED as much as humanly possible. i've got sadie's bag in the car with 3 or 4 different outfits, bows, hats, blankets, and a toy. also in the car is my labor bag, the boppy, and my suitcase is in my closet packed except for makeup and hair products. my closets are organized, the laundry is done, my hair is freshly highlighted. all i have left to do is buy more groceries for next week.
here is her play yard and bouncer in our room

and her swing in the living room
okay, sadie, you can come out anytime now!



5 comments:

  1. you're all ready. head toward the light sadie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost time....everything looks so cute waiting for her, just needs a baby in it. =) Girl, you are prepared! When I have my next baby you may have to help me be that organized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, you look great! So alive and glowing! :) I remember having my bags packed and every night I would put my makeup bag out and would put my shoes out...ready to go! :) I just had to wait on my husband ALL 3 TIMES! :) ohhhh, I'm so excited for you! What an amazing time! YIPPEE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you! By the way, the pillow is from Pottery Barn. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting, you and everything else look great!!

    What color did you paint your bedroom...I love it.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete