Wednesday, June 3, 2009

oooh baby!

this was my 6 weeks picture...already bigger than last week!!
on friday, my aunt peggy brought me the sweetest gift. an adorable clutch and some fun beaded black bracelets! it meant so much to me...thank you peggy!

this pretty bouquet was sent to us from mike's old boss in the woodlands, james. so springy looking and smells so yum!


and my sweet sweet husband brought me these home on friday. they are gorgeous!! and he knows how much i like this floral designer. thanks honey!!!



and here's our baby's first picture. i went today and could see it's little heartbeat. the most beautiful miracle ever! the doctor said it was hard to get a pic because our baby is camera shy...my child, camera shy?!




1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful day! and I got to see the heartbeat too! Can't wait for my new grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete