first of all, look at my sweet sadie belle SIX MONTHS AGO! i can't even believe how much she's changed, and how different she'll look in 6 more months! and here she is today. eleven months ago today i became a mama. it has been the most tiring, overwhelming, beautiful, and fantastic eleven months of my life.
she has made me more patient and selfless and so proud!
- she is so loving. she loves to give kisses to her animals and to her books.
- she weighs close to 24 pounds (i think)
- she wears 12-18 months clothes
- she is in between a 4 and 5 in shoes
- she isn't shy and loves to be held by family and friends...as long as mama is in view!
(i was trying to get a picture of her and her frog and this is what i got!)
- she loves to eat new things and is off baby food, except for some fruit in the mornings
- she is walking
- she says mama, dada, nana, oh yeah, no no, hi, puppy, and bye
- she still loves baby einstein and likes to watch it in her play yard while she plays with her toys
- she is all over the place and into everything! i spend most of my day chasing and/or picking up after her!
- she is really into closing doors right now
- she loves bath time and like to snuggle in her pajamas at nighttime
- she is sleeping 10 hours straight before wanting a bottle, then sleeps another 2 hours usually
- she is precious and we love her so much!