- putting everything in her mouth...her fist, her toys, her burp cloth
- smiling all the time! she's the only little person i know who ALWAYS wakes up happy
- kicking her legs and moving her arms constantly
- trying to sit up. she doesn't even like reclining in her car seat. she wants to be upright!
- noticing the world around her. it's hard for me to feed her out in public because she's too busy looking at everything.
i knew i would love our baby, but you don't realize just how much you love them until they're born. she is pure delight!
i think she's getting a bit spoiled because we give her SO much attention, she'd rather be talked to and played with than be in her crib by herself. but it's so fun and a little spoiling never hurt anybody right?! :)