Sunday, December 20, 2009

have you seen this?

we went to see this movie yesterday afternoon! it was really cute and funny. i like both of these actors, and together, they were great. sjp's wardrobe in it made me want to shop at the gap and wear plaid. hehe :)



we've had a pretty quiet weekend, gearing up for a busy week! i've got dentist and doctor appts., pictures for real estate (i'm going back into sales after sadie's born), family coming into town tonight, and lots of other fun things planned!

and here is my 35 week picture...can you believe sadie will be here in the next 2 to 5 weeks?! i am beyond excited and so ready to see her!



4 comments:

  1. You look so lovely...and she's going to be here soon! Wow! I would say to relax and enjoy, but it is so hard to relax when you are so excited! :)

    Looks like a cute movie. I went to the movies yesterday...."Princess and the Frog"....more my style these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I'm at 27 weeks (almost) and look awful... I'm so impressed with your "glow!" I may have to quit reading your blog as I get bigger and more whale-ish! Ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I think you look almost ready! Still pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was such a cute movie. I stumbled upon your blog and since we share the same first name I had to take a moment to read. Congratulations on the soon to be addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete