Tuesday, January 4, 2011

what i wore wednesday

hi! well i had decided to quit doing what i wore wednesday because it takes a lot of effort to remember to take a picture and well, really, i was in an outfit slump. (maybe i still am) why when i have a very large closet full of clothes can i not find anything cute to wear? and why do i feel compelled to go and buy the cute stuff i see other people wearing on their what i wore wednesday posts? anybody else doing that?


but here i am again doing another week of pics. so here they are!


grey ruffly top-downeast basics

purple cardi-old navy

skinnies-target

boots-dillards

earrings-compass

ring-michele busch

love pink t shirt-v's secret

green tank-target

workout capris-kohl's?

running shoes (you can't see them) but they are ryka's and they are wonderful!! way helping me to run better ;)


plaid shirt-forever 21

distressed jeans-gap

boots-target

turquoise ring-santa fe street vendor



striped cardi-target

necklace-loft

jeggings-kohl's

boots-target

ring-boutique

bracelet-boutique




gold blouse-loft

skirt-talbot's

belt-forever 21

shoes-?

necklace-forever 21

sadie belle's outfit-target



purple tunic-target

leggings-boutique

boots-kohl's

bracelet-boutique

necklace-word of the year from lisa leonard, charms from the vintage pearl







blouse and skirt-downeast basics

scarf-y wrap thing (what's it called?)-forever 21

boots-dillard's

earrings-michele busch



have a great week!







7 comments:

  1. Well for feeling in a slump you sure looked adorable! Seriously!
    Love the first outfit. The all of them really. Cute VS shirt! I love all of their PINK clotehs. I could live in them. Have you tried their work out pants? Oh my. Love love them.
    My sister has that same red F21 shirt. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I love the striped cardi! Very cute, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Genn! For being in a slump, you look fabulous! :) I feel the exact way you do. I have a closet full of stuff & I am always searching for something to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your outfits! I too have a closet full of things and 'nothing' to wear...I think I will take part in this next week! Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, I'm going to google downeast basics. Never heard of it, but you've scored some cute goodies! And bestill my heart...loving those striped tights! S...oh that girl is always great in front of the lens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, first of all, i thought we decided not to do this anymore?!?(see my blog)
    second, i have never seen you look anything but cute so i find it hard to believe that these gorgeous outfits are evidence of an "outfit slump"!
    third, i have got to order from downeast soon!
    fourth, i LOVE the one with sadie holding her bible bag!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. slump? don't think so! precious the one of you and Sadie! Like them all--you really looked cute in the striped cardi...

    ReplyDelete