sadie is 9 months old!! i can't believe in 3 more months i will have a 1 year old. this year has gone by so fast, and yet sometimes the days seem to last forever ;)
she is soooo busy now and doesn't sit still except when she's asleep or watching baby einstein (thank goodness for that!)
here are a few things about sadie at 9 months:
- she weighs 21.3 pounds, 75th percentile
- she is 29 3/4 inches tall, 75th percentile
- she can say mama, dada, nana, hi, and constantly makes a bunch of other sounds
- she has learned to wave. it's the cutest thing! she does it when she wants something or someone!
- she loves to eat! besides baby food she's eaten tilapia, sweet potato, artichokes, potato soup, mac n cheese, broccoli, rye bread, and anything else i put in her mouth.
- she is crawling everywhere and is fast too
- she is standing up on everything and tries to stand up by herself completely
- she knows what 'no no' means and will stop doing whatever she's doing when we tell her that, but then does it again
- when i'm feeding her, she'll do her little hand motion for 'come here' then i say 'i'm gonna get you' and give her kisses. she squeals and laughs and thinks it's so funny
- loves shoes!! my shoes, her shoes, daddy's shoes