Tuesday, March 31, 2009

the boy from ipanema

i don't feel productive today...it's not because i haven't been busy. i had class this morning and errands to run. plus i made a banana pudding for mamajeanne and grandaddy...it's their 67th anniversary today, wow! but i just don't feel like doing anything else for the rest of the day and it's only 2:40 pm.


like that grocery list that i have to make, and the springy colored snapdragons i have to buy and plant in our front flower beds...not really motivated to do those things. and i still have to do my 2nd day of runners' training too. maybe i'll get some motivation soon, but for right now, here are some random pics of my house today.


and since i'm having such a random day, here's a random song to go with it...
'the boy from ipanema' diana krall





















1 comment:

  1. Oh I love random pictures! You look so cute in that self portrait. I know what you mean--I am so unmotivated, but have done a lot too! I can barely lift my legs to come up the stairs--they hurt so bad!

    ReplyDelete