Tuesday, December 16, 2014

capsule wardrobe {week 2}

 this week has been another rough one :/ sadie had a horrible reaction to her antibiotic and we've spent the end of last week til today pretty much at home while she has hives and is itching. it's just awful seeing your baby not feeling good and not being able to make it all better.

i'm hopeful that the rest of this week will be brighter and fun!
since i've spent a lot of my days in pjs or workout clothes i just have a few capsule outfits to show you..
 buffalo check shirt//old navy
puffer vest//loft
leggings//hue from nordstrom
boots//target

 tunic sweater//target
pixie pants//old navy
boots//jessica simpson @ nordstrom rack
necklace//loft

 pink tank//target
cardi//stitch fix
jeans//loft
boots//new cardi lattice uggs from nordstrom {LOVE!}
earrings//kate spade

 flannel shirt//target
jeans//loft
chuck taylors//nordstrom

sadie had to get in on this pic ;)

blouse//loft
jeans//loft
leopard flats//steve madden from piperlime
bracelet//accessories exchange
earrings//nickel&suede

my thoughts on week 2..i'm already tired of looking at these same clothes. eek! i know i have PLENTY to wear but i might've switched out a top or two already. is that against capsule wardrobe rules??

3 comments:

  1. I love that puffer vest and the red pixie pants are so fun! I think swapping out pieces is totally not "against the rules"! I've actually done that myself a few times too. I think this whole capsule thing is a huge learning experience, so sometimes realizing that a piece is just not practical and swapping it out for something that is more purposeful just makes sense! {Obviously, if you ever need any behavior rationalized just come to me - cause I am pretty good at it! ha!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute outfits! Love the "buffalo jack" with the puffer & love the model face pose with the red jeans outfit. But my favorite is the outfit with your new uggs! Those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete