Monday, January 12, 2009

Miss you


so we had to put our precious little buffy to sleep...what a crazy hard decision that was. she was really sick and not getting better, so we know it was the right thing to do. we had her for almost 5 years, and she was the greatest little pet to us.


she would sit right by our bed when mike or i were sick, she loved to stand in the kitchen beside me while i was cooking (hoping to get a bite of whatever it was), and she was such a little priss and did not like to get her paws wet or walk on the grass unless it was absolutely necessary!




4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I can't wait to see all the wonderful pictures you will be taking with your new camera. You better update everyday as I will be anxiously stalking this blog for recent entries!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for my first comment!! so wonderful to have a loyal follower...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't miss a day! (still thinking of a name for mine~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog is too cute, makes us miss yall all the more. So sorry to hear about Buffy, the boys won't know what to do the next time we come to visit with her gone. I'll have to get some pointers about how to start a blog of our own, seems like a great way to share what is going on in each others lives since we are far apart. Tell Mike the Aberl bunch says Hi.

    ReplyDelete