Wednesday, May 30, 2012

*a challenge*

hi! just stopping in to say i hope you're having a great week so far. yay for summer!!
i hosted a super fun princess party for sadie and her little friends last friday that turned out so adorable! (for some reason i can't get the pics to upload--i'll keep working on that)

starting today i'm doing a 30 day challenge (along with my sis) to not buy anything for myself for the entire month of june!  i shop entirely too much, sometimes just for entertainment, and i have way more clothes than one person would ever need, so no shopping for me! for a month at least ;)
but we are going to florida in june, so susanne said shopping on vacation doesn't count. ha ha!
i will let you know how it goes..

the blog will probably be a little quiet this summer, because we've got so many fun things planned, and i don't want to spend time blogging about them, just want to enjoy the summer with my girl (and mike of course!)

1 comment:

  1. As far as I'm concerned you can never have too many clothes:) But I respect your strong will! good luck.

    ReplyDelete