she has so much personality already and lets her feelings be known...wonder where she got that?!
a few things about sadie right now:
- she's started blowing her nostrils in and out really loud if she is amused or mad
- she says (or has said) dada, mama, nana, baba, byebye, and hi
- she is crawling -when she really wants to get to something. otherwise she rolls around to get what she wants
- she can go from laying down, to sitting, to crawling and back again...many nights lately, she'll be sitting up in her crib when we go to check on her!
- sadie takes 2 naps daily and sleeps about 12 hours each night
- she's wearing 9 month and 12 month clothes
- she wears a size 3 shoe but those are getting too small
- she likes just about any food i give her and she's starting to nibble on table food...her favs so far...cinammon muffins and hummus
- she is constantly moving. she's usually too busy too snuggle unless she's sleepy.
- sadie still loves books-that's her toy of choice, but she also loves her play cell phone and her ball. she knows how to roll the ball back and forth with us!